Monday, October 13, 2008

The Dentist

Today, I took all three girls to the dentist. The youngest two were sedated for some work and boy did they turn into chatty kathy's once they started feeling that medicine. Ruth was sure to inform the dentist that we have another Dr. named Doug and he has magazines in his office and her parents are going to Dallas because they fight and she is going to get a car when she turns 16 and when she is a mom she will let her family do whatever they want so they are happy. Bekah slid off the couch while I was trying to hold up Ruth. Ha Ha Ha. I hand my hands full so I left without paying. I think they should pay me for the entertainment.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm going to need an invitation to come with you next time. I could use a little entertainment.