Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sewing for Baby Cruz






The past 2 weeks I have been sick sick sick with an upper respiratory infection that I would guess is pretty close dying from the likes of tropical malaria. Thank heavens I have a sweetheart that pampered me and took care of me. They gave me some steroids for my lungs which wired me and kept me up all hours of the night for days on end. I used this energy to organize a few areas and most of all, got my creative sewing juices flowing. I had the funnest time making cute baby goodies for Cruz. I found a fabulous pattern for sewing those minkee blanets with the satin binding on Etsy and the cutest Snuggle Bug pattern from Lily Londyn, the blog can be found at http://littlelondyn.blogspot.com/2008/03/snuggle-bug-bundle.html. I am going to make some fun things for my girlies for Christmas. Let me know if you want to have a project day!




2 comments:

D. Goddess said...

So cute Jen. Love the crafty sewing you whipped up.

Brooke said...

I want to have a project day.