Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ruthie is Politically Savvy

All my girls are in love with playing dressup online particularly our darling little baby of the family, Ruthie. I think it is quite comical that they are addicted to internet gaming at such a young age, but it was suggested to me that possibly the creativity of playing dressup is much more advantageous than rotting your brain out on the tv. We have been pretty lenient around here lately as I have been sick sick sick with pneumonia and am barely able to lift my head off the pillow.

Ruthie rushed to alert me yesterday to something significant on the computer she wanted to show me, and I was thinking it was more dancing ponies or possibly a fashion combo trying to modestify an illegal bratz doll (house rule no hoochie mama dolls allowed). Alas, to my great surprise it was a cartoon depiction of a political figure which Ruthie pointed to and said "Look, Obama!". She was dead on and I was amazed thinking I have a political genius 4 year old on my hands. The alternatives are that Jason's dedication to watching the political campaign made quite an impression, or my mother's biggest sin of being a democrat has infected her grandchildren. Either way, she is quite brillaint and I forecast her success in political journalism.

2 comments:

All Media Communications said...

I didn't know you've been sick with pneumonia! That's terrible! I hope you're feeling better. Let me know if you need anything!

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Your daughter is adorable! I love girly girls.

By the way, hope you're feeling better soon.