Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bekah's Crazy Hair Day


Jason & I have been out of town at the Dallas Market. My sister Stephanie and her husband Mckay were generous enough to bring their three little kiddos over and watch my 3 crazy ones while we were out of town. Stephanie was super mom and I told her all she needed to do was grind some wheat to bake bread and complete the picture. She helped Bekah create this amazing crazy hair for a special day at school. I don't know what I would do without such a supportive sister. I really appreciate her sacrifice to help me pursue my goals with Vintage Hem.

My husband is a rockstar at selling slips! Who would know that his call center solutions and software development skill set would translate into selling women's fashion? He was amazing with the customers and a great help to me especially with his cold. We made a lot of fun new friends at Dallas and got to eat at some amazing restaraunts like Javiers Gourment Mexican and Oceanaire. He is back at his real job and pulling double duty to cover mine with the girls while I am still in Dallas at the apparel market. I miss my girls so much and I can't wait to get home and be cozy with them.

No comments: