Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Boy Confirmed!




We had an ultrasound at the doctor's on Monday and it was still a boy! I had a nightmare that they were going to say it was a girl and Jason would be devastated. I included the girls in attending the ultrasound and as soon as the lights went off and the monitor showed the picture of the baby sure enough Bekah asked for a snack. Does she think we are at a movie? Honestly, after the church snack incident 1 day ago how could she possibly dare ask for food especially after the captain crunch french toast breakfast I cooked for her. Kids are exhausting. Good thing I am having another one. I just have way too much energy I need to get rid of.

4 comments:

The Vigh Household said...

Yay! Can't wait to hold my nephew!

Brooke said...

YAY!!! BABY BOY! Like, what could be more awesome than having three girls, and then a boy? Um... nothing.

I totally made my kids (ok, and me) that Captain Crunch French Toast too. Ha ha. Did you see it on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives? Wasn't near as awesome as I was planning on it being. But it was a nice little change.

Mary said...

Congratulations on your upcoming baby boy!

I was also on your other blog and I see that you know my very good friend Jaime of Molly's Clothing. We were in the same ward in CA. Small world!

Janine said...

So exciting! I love those little feeties! I wanna kiss em!