Thursday, February 26, 2009

Middle Child

Shopping at Costco, I ordered the kids to go look at the photos and stand near the wall while we were checking out. Rachel said that she is not going to tell me what Bekah said about me while she was waiting but it started with fatty.

Bekah informed Jason that she was cancelling her plans to take her friends to Disneyland for her birthday because it would just be too long to have them away from their families. She informed us that she is moving her birthday to March this year since the baby is due the week of her birthday in June. She is planning quite the celebration and daily reviews the guest list and party itinerary. She has quite a few grudges from the last 2 parties that did not go as she would have liked. I have had to enlist Domestic Goddess Brit Egbert to assist with the event as I am pretty maxed out at this time. Luckily, Brit's new party planning business is just getting ready to launch and we will benefit greatly from the pre-public services. Wahoo!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Bekah is advanced for her years...she's so adorable and just says exactly what's on her mind! Love her to death!

The Christensen Family said...

That Bekah... She makes me giggle. She is SO you! :) Love your little family to pieces... XXOO

Kimberly said...

I am obsessed with Bekah! She always makes me giggle and is so cute with baby McCoy. She is going to make a wonderful helper for her baby brother. I for one, think it is refreshing to hear the truth spoken so clearly!