Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Being 7 is so last year...

Rachel is 8 1/2 and she is turning into such tween. She is too big for build a bear. She shops for clothes with something specific in mind and will scour the mall until she finds it or gives up, but definitely doesn't settle and compromise her style. She is definitely feminine, but I would dub her sporty spice. Lately, she has been putting in requests for specific items to be washed so she can wear it the next day. Today, she was back talking me and I got la la la'ed. She sang the la's to cover up hearing what I was saying. She is such a sweetie and a big helper that it really shocked me and I froze; luckily, Jason was there to address it and is making a big effort to shut her down so she sets a good example for the little girls which she does most of the time.

No comments: