Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day is a beautiful celebration of womanhood and in particular the woman in my life who nurture me. I am blessed with great friends and family, and most of all I am blessed to be a Mother. I am so grateful for the opportunity to experience life with my gorgeous girls and a wonderful husband.

Some days are hard and I forget to embrace the joy of life and let fear and doubt get a hold of me. I have enjoyed a reminder of hope and inspiration The Nie Nie dialogues, a blog written by a domestic goddess about her romance with her husband Mr. Nielson and her adorable troop of children.


Last year, I watched the Today Show and heard of Nie and Mr. Nielson's terrible plane crash and have followed their recovery. Sometimes, when I am sad or scared the bright light eminating from her blog warms my heart creating gratitude and motivation to live more fully and thankfully. My heart breaks for her hard journey of recovery and I will pray for her often. I hope this Mother's Day her touching story inspires you as well!

1 comment:

The Happenin' Harwards said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been following their story too and I am always amazed at the outpoor of love for this family. Thanks for your thoughts.