Friday, April 24, 2009

Preparing for Baby


This week I have been experiencing a lot of contractions so it is time for me to slow down and make sure that this baby gets all the time it needs to get cute and chubby. I think my public appearances are coming to an end and I am going to be staying home and resting. Jason and the girls are super sweet about taking care of me and helping me rest, so I am very thankful for them.

We are all very excited about getting things ready for the baby. It is especially on the girls mind and they love to pick things out for the baby. So far we only have a few outfits and a couple blankets. We are so grateful for everyone that has been asking what they can get the baby and especially friends planning on giving us their items they aren't going to be using.

This crazy economy I feel bad registering or asking anybody for anything. Really we are so grateful for anything as we got rid of all our baby stuff and thought our newborn phase of life was over. I am embarressed to remember with my first born I was so particular about every little detail selecting items for the baby. By the fourth one, we are just thankful for a healthy baby and appreciate the kindness of any gesture welcoming our newborn.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Isn't funny how things change?! I Have cute blankets for the baby that i can't wait to give to him myself! Tell him to stay in there, but I can't wait to hold him and be a little selfish...get my neenie time in!