Thursday, April 2, 2009

surviving the recession

Oprah is always inspiring and informative, but today was a great show with Suze Orman and her 5 tips for surviving the recession. If you didn't get a chance to watch it I highly advise going to her website. I was very impressed with information that I was completely unaware of until watching the episode. People in the United States are living in tent cities. Its unbelievable to me and I am so grateful for opportunities to learn how to better provide for our families. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn more about how we can serve those in need around us. That is one thing I love about my church, is it's emphasis on provident living. Our ward has done a great job of helping us prepare food storage and now even a garden. I am glad to know that when we do our part the Lord will see us through.

No comments: