Thursday, June 18, 2009

Young Update

So things have been a bit crazy around here as we have welcomed our new little boy Jack into the family! I am working on a post with pictures so stay tuned in! Today, Rachel got to go show off her riding skills for Spanish Fork TV's outdoor show which is featuring the Utah Ponies of America Club. Ruthie went with her and first prepared her own breakfast which consisted of 2 carrots and 2 chicken dinosaurs (sick). Bekah told me she needs to get some more fashion clothes because there is nothing in her closet that she wants to wear. Jack is in his suntanning bed; hopefully, for the last day as his jaundice count is on the way down!

4 comments:

The Vigh Household said...

Serious? You are super mom. I can't believe you even had time to get a post in! I allready miss baby Jack (or as Alex lovingly refers to him as "Jack Jack"). Give him and those sweet girls a kiss from me. See you soon.

An Unfamiliar Path said...

Jason and Jen
Congratulations on your little boy! I ran into Rachel at the school and she ran up to me to tell me the good news about her baby brother. We are glad he is doing good. If there is anything we can do for you let us know. Chelsea would love to get together with Rachel sometime (it would seem that they are on opposite schedules and when Rachel calls for Chelsea to play we are busy and the other way as well). With a new one I would be more than happy to have your three girls come and play at our house so that you can get some rest. I am sure my three oldest would have a great time with them. Again, congratulations and give me a call I would love to help out.
Sarah

Lady Liberty said...

I have been following your blog for quite some time! I even voted on the baby name poll! I can't wait to see pictures of Jack. I am sure he is a doll like the rest of your crew! I am so happy for you and your family. I am happy you are together! I love you all Young Family!
Love,
Jerri Lynn
email me
freedomcrest@yahoo.com

The Happenin' Harwards said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics. Love you guys!