Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweetie or sweet talker


Last night Rachel thanked me for all the fun stuff that they do like swimming and dancing. I was quite astonished that all of my efforts to entertain the dollies amidst keeping our new little man alive were finally being recognized and appreciated. Then I looked at the clock and realized it was nearing bedtime and Rachel's earlier request to stay up late was echoing in my mind. Bekah followed it up with some impressive gracious remarks and Ruthie agreed that I was the best mommy in the world. Did I really make an impression on my children or are they blessed with Daddy's charming gift of persuasion? At any rate they stayed up super late and I ended the day thinking I could possibly be the living up to my "non-stop fun mom" title one of Rachel's classmates gave me during field day.

No comments: