Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jacqueline School of Ballet Recital


Rachel has a secret she asked me not to tell her friends, so like any good mom I am going to blog about it! She loves ballet! It is her favorite. I am so proud of her. She is very disciplined and a very good student. I am so thankful for Jason that he works so hard and provides our kids with amazing opportunities. It is a lot of fun to be the mother of such darling girls. Summer showing of Swan Lake was very entertaining. I am looking forward to the rest of the years exciting performances!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

She is such a beautiful, smart, talented girl! We just adore her. AND MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Let's plan a playdate. I'm such a proud aunty! Way to go Rachel.

Tiffany G said...

I won't tell a sole, but I have seen her in action at my house!

Grandma said...

What a beautiful mom and daughter! Inside and Out!

Jami Stevenson said...

Her secret is safe with me...although I think she would be the most amazing ballerina ever! Love her :)